• Home
  • About

Jamal wa Empire ajitangaza kua ni sh*ga, Dunia itambue .


Muigizaji wa tamthilia ya Empire, Jussie Smollett maarufu kama Jamal Lyon ameendelea kusisitiza kuwa yeye ni shoga katika maisha halisi kama tu vile anavyoigiza humo.
Amesisitiza hali hiyo kwenye jarida la OUT.

“I am a gay man with an extremely open heart. God, I’ve never had to talk about this, so I’m trying to find the words. If I had to label myself, I would label myself as a gay man,” alisema muigizaji huyo wa Empire mwenye miaka 31.
Hiyo ni mara ya pili Smollett anaongeza wazi kuhusu hali hiyo baada ya ile interview ya The Ellen DeGeneres Show mwezi March.
“You’re not going to tell me that loving someone is wrong. That does not mean that heterosexuality is not very real.

It does not mean that bisexuality is not very real. It does not mean that homosexuality is not very real. They are all very real. But what I’m saying is, I am a gay man. I am a gay man. I am a gay man. I don’t know how many times I have to say that,” aliongeza.

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR COMENT HERE...